Yeah! I am one of the ‘fangirl’ of Genesis Theme by StudioPress. As you can see this blog is using one of them
Why I choose StudioPress, because is mobile friendly, Search Engine Optimized, and the list goes on.
You can say my journey for searching a WordPress Theme was end with the Genesis Framework by StudioPress.
On October last mont StudioPress has released a new Theme called Mai Law Pro. Another great theme that suit for professional practice or for any purpose actually.
It was developed by the team at BizBudding Inc, creators of the previous and one of the most popular theme by StudioPress Mai Lifestyle Pro.
If you are looking for a contemporary, mobile-responsive, persuasive, search-engine friendly, simple but flexible. Mai Law Pro theme is maybe is all you need for a professional website look and feel.
Mai Law Pro Theme Feature
- Easy to customize
- 9 Layout options
- Built-in posts and content slider/carousel with mobile swipe transitions
- Widgetized homepage for a flexible, engaging layout
- Choose colors to match your branding
- Upload your own logo or simply type in your website name to match the default branding
- Deep WooCommerce integration
- Responsive, mobile-friendly design
- Landing page, full-width template
- Designed to grow your professional practice
And the great thing is, this theme
Hmm, definitely this theme is on my queue for the next buy list for my next blog. Or maybe will use it on this blog. It’s just too awesome …
You can see the pricing and check the live demo of Mai Law Pro Theme here: http://shrsl.com/19b7n
My personal note and conclusion
When you buy WordPress Theme from StudioPress you’ll get a free Genesis sample theme.
If you are new to Genesis Framework, you need to know that StudioPress Theme was built in a framework.
Okay, just want you to know that I do work as
So if you buy this theme from any link given above I will receive an
Thanks if you buy from my affiliate link. Because it really
Thanks for read 🙂