Want to record music in Linux in a pro way? yes, you can. And what kind of DAW software to use in computer based on Linux Operating System.
You know that some DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software like REAPER may run great on Linux computer using Wine app.
What if you can use a software that you can use in Linux for audio production for recording, editing, mixing, and mastering without using Wine.
Ya! you can. To use Linux as your Operating System for you to creating music at home aka Home Recording. You can use a DAW software that dedicated to working for
The DAW software that can you use in Linux is called Harrison MixBus by Harrison Console. Harrison MixBus software also available for Windows and also can run on any Mac computers too.
Harrison MixBus DAW fo Linux overview
The cool things about Harrison MixBuss. It also supports video timeline, video window, and audio plus video exports. Harrison MixBus is DAW software that’s work using analog paradigm.
Ultra-Compatible DAW that you can use to work in Linux
As I mentioned before, Mixbus DAW works on the three most popular desktop operating systems (Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux) in both 32 bit and 64-bit versions. And yeah! just like other DAW, it loads industry standard I/O and plug-in formats (VST, AU, & LV2).
System requirement for Linux:
- Kernel version 2.6 or higher. An audio-based distribution such as AVLinux, UbuntuStudio, or CCRMA is recommended.
- ALSA or JACK-supported audio device.
- Supported plugins: VST (2)
- 2+ cpu cores/processors are highly recommended.
- 2Gig or more RAM is highly recommended (or much more, if you use sample-based virtual instruments).
- A 3-button mouse with scrollwheel is highly recommended. ( see note about Mac touchpads and magic-mouse )
- A full-size keyboard with number pad is highly recommended.
- 250 MB available hard disk space (for program installation only).
- For Mixbus: A monitor with a height of 900 pixels (or more) is highly recommended.
- For Mixbus32C: A monitor with a height of 1200 pixels (or more) is highly recommended.
So what you are waiting for? if you are looking great DAW to create music; recording, mixing and mastering in Linux computers then go get the software at https://harrisonconsoles.com/https://harrisonconsoles.com/site/mixbus.html
Need to try MixBus software before decide to buy? no problem MixBus also available for trial download.