Hello guys! today I have update my low budget Hackintosh to macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 and all works just fine.
That’s the good side if you using Vanilla method to make Hacki
But if you using additional
So if your Hackintosh won’t boot after update. Because you are too enthusiast and forgot to delete the additional
Just try to boot your
So! whats new in macOS High Sierra 10.13.4?
In this latest update, macOS High Sierra brings a few improvements and interesting new stuff. Below is the new stuff in latest update 10.13.4 (Source from itunes.apple.com)
• Adds support for Business Chat conversations in Messages in the U.S.
• Adds support for external graphics processors (eGPUs)
• Fixes graphics corruption issues affecting certain apps on iMac Pro
• Allows jumping to the right-most open tab using Command+9 in Safari
• Enables sorting Safari bookmarks by name or URL by right clicking and choosing ‘Sort By…’
• Fixes an issue that may prevent web link previews from appearing in Messages
• Helps protect privacy by only AutoFilling usernames and passwords after selecting them in a web form field in Safari
• Displays warnings in the Safari Smart Search Field when interacting with password or credit card forms on non-encrypted web pages
• Displays privacy icons and links to explain how your data will be used and protected when Apple features ask to use your personal information
Actually, I still dig what other “hidden” new stuff on this update. But if you have updated your OS you will found a new cool desktop Wallpaper in System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Sa
Anyway! if you are now can’t update your Hackintosh because you are using the ‘distro’ method. You may need to learn how to make a Vanilla Hackintosh by yourself.
Here are a few tutorials that will help you to make vanilla
Okay, that’s it! in this short post I just want to inform you fellow Hackintosher, that my ‘Low budget