Hi! In this post you can learn how to open and read OST/PST files without MS Outlook. Explained simply and clear here how you can do it even if you don’t have MS Outlook software installed on your computer.
This article is a part of our partnership with ‘Kernel Data Recovery’ who is the developer of the software it self that we gonna use here. Don’t worry! the software that we gonna use here is a absolutely free. However, you can found bunch of other useful application software that you can purchase at www.nucleustechnologies.com.
Okay! first, lets find out a little about MS Outlook and its issue…
MS Outlook is considered as one of the best email clients as it is used by millions of people around the world to manage your emails, tasks, contacts, and meetings. The data in MS Outlook, such as emails, contacts, journals, calendar, tasks, etc. are stored in PST (Personal Storage Table) format, or as an OST (Offline Storage Table) format on the computer.
But, sometimes people are not able to open their OST/PST file in Outlook. There are many reasons for this:
• Oversize of PST or OST data file
• Corruption of OST/PST file
• Expiry of Outlook trial version
So, how these files can be opened without Outlook?
How to Open and Read OST or PST Files without Outlook?
There are a few ways to open and read PST & OST file without Outlook, such as converting PST emails to MSG, saving PST emails to HTML, or importing PST files in Gmail. But, the simplest and easiest way to open and read these files is the use of Kernel PST and OST viewer (Two separate tools). These tools are specially designed for providing access to PST and OST files without using the Outlook.
With the help of PST/OST Viewer, you can easily open and read the content of your PST and OST files. And the best part is that you don’t have to spend a single penny on these tools – both these tools are free to download. For a better understanding, let’s have a clear look at these tools.
Features of Kernel Outlook OST/PST Viewer
The benefits of these tools include:
• Access to a healthy as well as corrupted OST or PST file without Outlook
• Opens email attachments easily
• Users can also view the deleted items
• Users will get to see all the folders in the original hierarchy
• Allow searching OST/PST files to find specific items
• It supports both ANSI and Unicode formats
• Creates analysis reports for analyzing the OST/PST data
• Easily displays all the folders of the OST and PST files, such as Drafts, Outbox, Inbox, Sent items, and so on.
You can avail all these benefits with the help of Kernel OST and PST viewer.
Installing Kernel Outlook OST and PST Viewer
Installing OST and PST viewer is very simple and easy.
• First, download Outlook PST viewer and Outlook OST viewer then double-click the Kernel Outlook OST/PST Viewer installer file.
• Follow the on-screen instructions.
• Click Finish when the installation is complete.
And Kernel Outlook OST/ PST Viewer tool is now ready to use.
Using Kernel Outlook PST Viewer
Operating Kernel Outlook PST viewer is very easy. The interactive GUI of this tool makes it a lot user-friendly. There are a few steps that you have to follow to operate and view PST files:
1. The “Source File Selection” dialogue box of the tool allows you browse the file which you want to see in the tool.
2. Now, you can preview the .pst file content.
3. Also, you can generate .pst file analysis reports.
Using Kernel Outlook OST Viewer
Kernel Outlook OST viewer has a very great and easy-to-use GUI that help users in opening OST files. Using OST viewer is not different from using PST viewer.
If you are facing problems with your MS Outlook or don’t have MS Outlook installed on your systems, you can use Kernel Outlook OST/PST Viewer to solve the issue.
You can easily avail both these tools for free, and you don’t need to install MS Outlook to open, read, and view OST/PST files.