And why having pages for the
For the short explanation it because is required by law (GDPR). Besides that, it will make people not only respect your site. It also will show how credible is your blog and how credible and professional are you as a blogger.
If you wanted to become a blogger and plan to build or already have a new one, you should consider having it on your new blog.
But before you do that, it’s better to know “a little” about the use of these pages one by one right?
In the online world, we deal not only with people we know personally that come to visit our site.
Its explain how we :
- Collect their personal information
- For using web browser cookies
- How we protect their personal information
- To confirm third party websites link on our site (Advertising, sponsor etc)
- Protect privacy of the young who are under 13
- To explain and declare that when people use our site they have accept our terms
Note! You have to sign up to create your page. You can create for free for personal and individual use, for business purposes you may need to pay the submission.
If you are work as an affiliate, an Affiliate ‘Disclosure’ page it’s a
With the Disclaimer, you can say any statement to the specifi
By having Disclaimers page on your blog, the visitor will understand and agree for using any contained information on your website.
You can create the general Disclaimer for free here: Disclaimer Generator
This is very important for blogging! Especially if you are endorsed by product or services and you receiving payment or commission by the
To create for free your Disclosure simply go here: DisclosurePolicy.org
Term of services
Term of services also known as ‘Term of use.’ Sometimes, just ‘Terms.’ some website abbreviate it as ‘TOS’
Even TOS page also can be merely your disclaimer but it’s better to have it separately.
Is important to let your visitor know terms of using your website that they are agreed for things like;
- They at least 13 years old age to use information of your site
- To declare your responsibility or not responsible with third party links of other website or sponsor that you refer to your visitor.
- Explain for prohibited used
- For claiming your intellectual property right
Just like an
Note & Conclusion
If you feel my recommendation wasn’t fit with your “taste” You can always research by yourself by asking uncle Google ??
Creating these pages also important if you plan to monetize your blog with Google Adsense or join an Affiliate Program.
You can install ‘Contact Form plugins’ to create the ‘form’ if you are running a
Okay! I hope you found this post useful and don’t forget to leave your comment below. Happy blogging!
Image credit: pixabay.com